Goodenough (1997) on Proto-Kimbe

Malcolm Ross malcolm.ross at ANU.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 21 14:30:55 UTC 2009

Dear all,

Does anyone by any chance have a PDF of Goodenough's (1997) paper
'Proto-Kimbe: a new analysis', published in Oceanic Linguistics 36(2)?

For some odd reason, I can't access this through the ANU library
system. This allows me access to Periodicals Archive online, with OL
issues up to vol 34 (1995), and Project Muse, with OL issues from
38(2) (1999) to the present. Funny that there is a gap from 35(1) to
38(1).

- Malcolm

Emeritus Professor Malcolm Ross
Department of Linguistics
Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies
Building No. 9, The Australian National University
CANBERRA A.C.T. 0200, Australia

http://rspas.anu.edu.au/people/personal/rossm_ling.php
http://rspas.anu.edu.au/linguistics/projects/biomdr.html