Onen tonsa kerisa ...

Steve Trussel steve at TRUSSEL.COM
Sat Jan 30 22:51:48 UTC 2010

"Onen tonsa kerisa serako ne tisa tia ta karha thon tsi te sepiaton ni sa
tis la kamon ne kina sa hi ni senkinenne..."

Googling around, I found virtually all the "pieces" (except /kamon
/and/ sepiaton/)  in an "Iroquois Indian Dialect" bible translation,
printed in Montreal in 1880:
http://www.archive.org/stream/cihm_02122/cihm_02122_djvu.txt

Time and location seem not a bad fit... be nicer if there were some "8"s
and capital "S"s sprinkled in...

(Sorry if this has been suggested already - I may have missed some posts.)

Steve