Extension of Deadlines: Workshop proposals and paper abstracts for the 20th International Conference on Historical Linguistics (ICHL20)

KIKUSAWA Ritsuko ritsuko at MINPAKU.AC.JP
Thu Sep 9 21:25:40 UTC 2010

(Apologies for cross-listing)
Dear Colleagues,
We have received several inquiries about the time frame of the submission of workshop proposals and paper abstracts.  We have decided to extend the deadlines as follows:

Workshop proposals: October 15, 2010
Paper abstracts: January 15, 2011
Final workshop description: February 28, 2011

Thank you very much for your interest in ICHL, and we look forward to hearing from you.

ICHL20 Organizing Committee
http://www.ichl2011.com/

KIKUSAWA, Ritsuko Ph.D.
Research Department, National Museum of Ethnology, Japan.
Graduate University for Advanced Studies.

国立民族学博物館研究部
総合研究大学院大学
菊澤律子
ritsuko at minpaku.ac.jp