seeking Cham-English, Cham-Vietnamese, or Cham-French language materials

Doug Cooper doug.cooper.thailand at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 22 17:24:29 UTC 2011

http://www.odsas.fr/scan_sets.php?set_id=27
Dictionnaire Cam-Français, E. Aymonier et A. Cabaton
   If you click on the page image it zooms out.  The "quick jump to a file"
drop-down works as a page jump if you allow for the off-by-10,705 error ;-)

   I have my own scanned copy of this work (at higher quality, 600 dpi png),
which I can share if it's helpful.

   I'm posting this response to the list on the off chance that somebody
might be interested in typing up the Cham heads -- given that, I'd build a
search tool for the page images.  Of course if anybody has the energy to
OCR (and correct) the entire book, I could build a real on-line resource.

    Be well,
    Doug

    http://sealang.net