Two new Philippine-language dictionaries online

pnaylor pnaylor at UMICH.EDU
Thu Sep 8 03:40:00 UTC 2011

Wonderful news!
Congratulations to all concerned!

I can't wait to go through these and send the "welcome feedback".

Although I never learned Subanen,it is of great personal interest to me since my family owned property in Dipolog, Zamboanga, where we lived for a year and spent most of our vacations and had Suban-un help in our home.

Warmest regards and best wishes,

Paz

Paz Buenaventura Naylor, Ph.D. (Linguistics)
Emeritus: Associate Professor, Asian Languages and Cultures
                 Program Associate, Linguistics
                 Faculty Associate, Center for Southeast Asian Studies
Formerly: Assistant Professor, Linguistics
                Lecturer, Teaching Fellow, Romance Languages
                Research Assistant, Language Laboratory Instructor, ESL
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI 48109