Extension of deadline for abstracts - LSPNG Conference, 25-27 September, 2012

LR-Linguistics LR-Linguistics at SIL.ORG.PG
Sun Apr 29 23:23:02 UTC 2012

Linguistic Society of Papua New Guinea
Annual Conference
Abstract submission deadline extension

Please be notified that we have extended the deadline for submitting abstracts to our next annual LSPNG Conference, scheduled for this 25-27 September 2012, at Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands Province, PNG.

Old deadline for submission of abstracts: 27 April 2012

New deadline for submission: 11 May 2012 - please submit your abstracts to the email address below.

Applicants will STILL be notified of abstract acceptance by Friday, 25 May 2012.

The goal of this year's LSPNG Conference is to provide a venue for presentation of the best current research on Austronesian and Papuan languages, linguistics and literacy and to promote collaboration and research in these areas.

Thank you,

LSPNG Conference organizing committee

Ray Stegeman
LCORE Linguistics