spam using my email address

Laurent Sagart laurent.sagart at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 5 20:48:08 UTC 2013

Dear friend/colleague,

One of my email addresses, which I use only in exchanges with internet
companies, is being used by spammers who have also had access to my contact
list. I have scanned my Mac for malware and found nothing: the mails are
apparently sent from another computer. I don't know there is anything I can
do to stop the flow. For the moment the only solution I can think of is for
you to set up a filter sending any mail received from
jo1lu2 at yahoo.comdirectly into the trash. Since I do not send any
personal or professional
messages from that address, in doing so you do not risk to lose any
messages I sent.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Yours sincerely,

Laurent Sagart