Latest news from Hawaiki

salisburys at CLEAR.NET.NZ salisburys at CLEAR.NET.NZ
Wed Jan 16 02:19:49 UTC 2013

There are several very recent reports in Hawaiian papers;
e.g.
http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/sections/news/local-news/scholar-tracks-origins-hawaii%E2%80%99s-ancestors.html
and a Hawaiian blog by a veteran reporter on science and the
environment, Jan Bruggencate that includes comments by Kirch
and Pawley:
http://raisingislands.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/polynesian-migration-western-atolls.html

Wilson's intriguing paper is probably worth reading before
COOL9, as he is presenting on the topic there.
-Kevin Salisbury

----- Original Message Follows -----

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10859429