about a new book

revel at VJF.CNRS.FR revel at VJF.CNRS.FR
Mon May 20 20:31:34 UTC 2013

 Dear colleagues and friends,

Few days ago, I received the information of the publication of the book i
edited after the conference held in Ateneo de Manila University in January
2011 when we launched the website of Philippines Epics and Ballads
Archive:

 http://epics.ateneo.edu/epics

Here in attachment, kindly find the  flyer prepared by Cambridge Scholars
Publishing to which I add the table of contents of "SONGS OF MEMORY IN
ISLANDS OF SOUTHEAST ASIA"

 Best regards
 Nicole REVEL