Copy of Arte y reglas de la lengua tagala (Ortiz 1740)?

Christopher Sundita cas536 at CORNELL.EDU
Wed Jan 15 22:31:14 UTC 2014

Hello AN-LANG,

I am in search of a copy (either digital or xeroxed) of *Arte y reglas de
la lengua tagala* by Fr. Thomás Ortiz, written in 1740.  There is another
book of the same title written by Francisco Blancas de San José which I
already have a copy of.

The only copy in the US, according to Worldcat OCLC, is housed in the New
York Public Library and is not for interlibrary loan. The rest of the
copies are in Spain, France, Germany, and the UK and none of them are
understandably willing to lend it out either.

I may have to make the trek to the Big Apple in order to view and take
notes from the book, but I'm not going anytime soon. So if anyone has a
copy, that would be awesome.  :-)

Maraming salamat,

--Chris

--