[An-lang] Ethnologue Global Collaboration jc

Don Niles dniles.ipngs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:15:16 UTC 2015

The email below was originally written for Linguistic Society of PNG members, but John Carter welcomes spreading the information widely. If you are interested and able to assist, please follow-up on the contacts below (not to me!). And feel free to pass on this information.

Regards,

Don

Don Niles, PhD

Acting Director & Senior Ethnomusicologist

Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies

Box 1432

Boroko 111

PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Vice President

International Council for Traditional Music

tel.: +675 325-4644

fax: +675 325-0531

email: dniles.ipngs at gmail.com