[An-lang] ALT 2017: Call for abstracts

Wayan Arka wayan.arka at anu.edu.au
Mon Dec 26 03:35:48 UTC 2016

ALT 2017: Call for abstracts

Proposal Submission Deadline: 31 March 2017

Notification of Acceptance: 5 May 2017

Abstracts are invited for the Association for Linguistic Typology 2017
Conference (12-14 December 2017) and workshops (15 December 2017) at the
Australian National University in Canberra, Australia. We welcome abstracts
on any aspect of typology. Abstracts should be submitted through the
conference webform found here. If you have any problems using this form,
please email the conference organisers at alt12.2017 at gmail.com.

Scholars may submit a maximum of two papers, whether sole authored or
co-authored. This includes submissions to the ALT workshops. Abstracts
should be at a maximum of one page, 12pt font, with another page (at
maximum) for references.

Abstracts may be submitted for the General Session or for one of the
Workshops. Abstracts submitted for a workshop but not accepted there will
be automatically considered for inclusion in the general session. If
authors wish to submit an abstract for a workshop, we encourage them to
contact the workshop organizers ahead of time for advice on workshop
coherence.

Proposals will be reviewed by members of the ALT 2017 Program Committee.
Abstracts submitted to a workshop will be jointly reviewed by members of
the ALT 2017 Program Committee and the workshop organisers.