[An-lang] Agabag language in Northern Kalimantan

Harald Hammarström harald at bombo.se
Thu Jan 28 10:21:43 UTC 2016

Hi Angela! The people are mentioned in GN Appell 1983 Ethic groups in the
Northeast Region of Indonesian Borneo and their social organizations.
Borneo Research Bulletin 15(1):38-45 but that paper says nothing about the
language. There's apparently a small dictionary, but I have never seen a
copy
msyself:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/kamus-bahasa-agabag-agabag-dictionary/oclc/224905615&referer=brief_results