[An-lang] 'On the internal relationships of eastern Oceanic languages'

Malcolm Ross malcolmross42 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:16:51 UTC 2016

Many thanks to everyone who responded so generously to my email seeking a PDF of Andy’s paper.

In the event, no full PDF emerged, but I am very grateful to those who made a variety of offers to create one for me. Meantime, I have managed to get the particular pages I needed, and there is a hard copy sitting on my shelf in Canberra.

All the best,

—Malcolm