[An-lang] Urgent

John Ulrich Wolff juw1 at cornell.edu
Mon Nov 21 12:14:38 UTC 2016

of course the message supposedly from Prof. van der Putten is a scam -- phishing. Note the errors in English.  He can speak perfect English. To mention only three (typical mistakes from these phishing letters):

 the doctor have managed

the doctor is demanding for more money

I'll refund back the  money

Further, the style is not academic English, as one would expect from Prof Van der Putten!

John Wolff, Professor Emeritus

Linguistics and Asian Studies
Cornell University
(Address until November 29)
c/o Goodhue
Prenzlauer Allee 171
13347 Berlin, Germany
Cellphone +49 1577-4077506 ( 015774077506 aus Deutschland)