[An-lang] Biid

Tom Payne tpayne at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 7 22:46:18 UTC 2017

Thanks Loren, but actually, my query is kind of on behalf of Carol and the others on the Kagayanen team. They have not been able to identify biid. I was hoping to get input from others on this list, perhaps someone working on Manobo languages, or languages further south, maybe into Sabah and further afield. Thanks for any help.

Tom