[An-lang] Looking for "A study of valency-changing devices in Proto Oceanic."

John Brownie john_brownie at sil.org
Thu Mar 2 08:47:09 UTC 2017

I need to have a read through of Bethwyn Evans' monograph "A study of
valency-changing devices in Proto Oceanic." It's published in Pacific
Linguistics as PL-539. The Pacific Linguistics archive at sealang.net
has an error, with the full text pointer taking you to an article about
Abu' Arapesh.

I don't have borrowing privileges anywhere in Australia without paying
money, and it would not be easy to read a 500+ page book just sitting in
a library. Does anyone have a copy of the PDF? If so, could they send it
to me? If not, I'll have to wait until I get back to PNG mid-year.

Thanks for any help!
--
John Brownie
In Australia on furlough from SIL Papua New Guinea