[An-lang] Fwd: Change of editorial team: Oceanic Linguistics

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 7 23:20:04 UTC 2018

Dear John, Byron and Bob,

Thanks to you for all the work you have put into making OL the premier
journal that it is. I greatly appreciate the care you take in improving
submissions and in supporting a range of contributors. Good luck to the new
team!

All the best,

Nick

***********************

Assoc.Prof. Nick Thieberger

ARC Future Fellow

School of Languages and Linguistics

The University of Melbourne

Parkville, VIC 3010, Australia

+61 3 8344 8952

*http://* <http://languages-linguistics.unimelb.edu.au/thieberger>*nthieberger.net
<http://nthieberger.net>*

Director, *Pacific and Regional Archive for Digital Sources in Endangered
Cultures (PARADISEC)* <http://paradisec.org.au/>

Editor, *Language Documentation & Conservation Journal *
<http://www.nflrc.hawaii.edu/ldc/>

CI in the  *Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language*
<http://www.dynamicsoflanguage.edu.au/>