[An-lang] Adriani & Kruyt 1912 vol. II page 268a (names of moon days)

David Mead mead2368 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:59:54 UTC 2018

Nicolaus Adriani and Albertus Kruyt published a three-volume set De
Bare'e-sprekende Toradja's van Midden-Celebes (The Bare'e-speaking
Toraja of Central Celebes) resepctively in the years 1912, 1912 and 1914.

Beginning on page 265 of the second volume they discuss the names of
the moon days / lunar days in Bare'e (Pamona), and state that the
names of the moon days in other Torajan tribes of Central Sulawesi
are given on "page 268a" -- I would guess possibly in a fold-out chart.

Unfortunately while this work has been digitized, none of the online
reproductions that I can find (Hathi Trust, UMDL Texts, Archive.org)
include page 268a.

If anyone is at a library that houses the original volumes and could
send me a scan of page 268a, I would greatly appreciate it.

David

P.S. Volumes 1 and 2 were updated and republished as 4
volumes  (under the same title) in 1950-1951, and later translated
into English. The discussion of lunar days was carried over (chapter
XVII section 11 :
http://ehrafworldcultures.yale.edu/ehrafe/citation.do?method=citation&forward=browseAuthorsFullContext&id=og11-004)
but whether the list/chart was carried over I have not been able to ascertain.