[An-lang] Fwd: Please help -- voting competition

Waruno Mahdi mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Oct 16 09:24:31 UTC 2018

Dear friends, liebe Freunde,

Please help! Bitte helfen!

Apologies for cross-postings

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Please help -- voting competition
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:08:55 +0200 (CEST)
From: Julia Cissewski <cissewski at eva.mpg.de>
To: mahdi at fhi-berlin.mpg.de

.......<SNiP>

I am the president of the German NGO Orang-Utans in Not e.V.
(www.orang-utans-in-not.org) that aims to protect the last orangutans on
Borneo and Sumatra and their habitat, the rainforest. We finance and
financially support orangutan sanctuaries and release sites,
reforestation projects and environmental education activities.
.......<SNiP>
Our organization has been nominated for the Deutscher Engagementpreis
2018. This prize is worth 10,000€, an amount that we would love to spend
on our projects in Borneo and Sumatra!

English site: https://www.orang-utans-in-not.org/en/support-us/german-prize
German site:
https://www.orang-utans-in-not.org/de/unterstuetzung/engagementpreis

In the voting competition among 500 projects we are already in the top
ten and the only organization that is concerned with matters that reach
beyond the German horizon.

We would like to ask for your support in spreading this information by
forwarding it to potentially interested people or by sharing our posts
on Facebook and twitter:
https://www.facebook.com/ouin.org/
https://twitter.com/orangutansinnot

The German one is of September 26, is pinned at the top and leads to the
page with German voting instructions. The English post is of October 1
(and October 8) and leads to a page with English voting instructions.

***Time is short, since voting ends on October 22.***

It would be wonderful if you could help us. We still need a big boost to
get to the very top, but we can make it, with your support.

Please let me know in case of any questions.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your support! :-)
Julia and Orang-Utans in Not/Orangutans in Peril