[An-lang] Glossing notation

Hugh Paterson III sil.linguist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:20:30 UTC 2019

I prefer the quote marks unless there is a glottal stop in the orthography
of the translation, then it becomes a typographical nightmare.  Parentheses
in my opinion should be for parenthetical statements within the primary
language of the text body.

- Hugh Paterson.  Someone younger than a baby boomer.