[An-lang] Kerebi

Harald Hammarström harald at bombo.se
Wed Apr 1 10:06:14 UTC 2020

Dear all,
Several people helped me get in touch with Jim Farr and Evgeniya Korovina
alerted me to Jan Hasselberg who had done fieldwork in the Tufi area
recently. Both Jim Farr and Jan Hasselberg reported that Kerebi is a
dialect of the Arifama-Miniafia language, specifically beloning to the
Miniafia group, though I have not seen the 1972 (or any other) wordlist.
There may be a speaker still alive. Thanks to everyone who helped, H

Pada tanggal Min, 22 Mar 2020 pukul 17.18 Harald Hammarström <