[An-lang] OL update

Owen Edwards o.d.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 04:23:41 UTC 2020

Dear all,

It has been a difficult year. Apart from the tragic loss of human life
corona-virus continues to cause, plans have had to be cancelled and
schedules have been thrown into disarray. We in the Oceanic Linguistics
team sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are well.

Because of such issues, combined with some changes in staffing at Oceanic
Linguistics, we are writing today to inform you that no mid-year issue of
Oceanic Linguistics will be released this year, just a single
(double-numbered) issue to be published in December. These articles
contained in the issue will be available online in advance of this date.

We thank all our contributors, reviewers and readers for their patience and
continuing support of OL in these testing times.

On behalf of the OL team,
Owen Edwards
Managing Editor