[An-lang] Fwd: Numeral Systems of World's languages (Austronesian)

Nozomi Tanaka nozomit at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 8 16:00:01 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I thought people on this list would be able to help out a colleague of mine. If you have data on numeral systems on these Philippine languages, please contact Eugene Chan (eugenechans at hkbn.net) directly. Thank you!

Nozomi Tanaka, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Hamilton Lugar School of Global and International Studies
Indiana University