[An-lang] [An-Lang] Abdullah Hassan . 1905. Loanwords in Malay.

Ekaterina Baklanova baklanova at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 10:34:13 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I've been looking for a long time for an old paper by Abdullah Hassan,
published in the Philippine Journal of Linguistics:

Abdullah Hassan. 1905. Loanwords in Malay. Philippine Journal of
Linguistics, vol 6, issue 2

Is there a chance to find a copy of it, with your kind help?

I would also be very grateful for any recommendations of the publications
on the early (non-English) loanwords in Malay \ Indonesian.

As of now, I only have several papers by U.Tadmor, J.Wolff, R.Blust,
that's all, I'm afraid.

Wishing all good health,

yours,

Ekaterina Baklanova