ARABIC-L: PEDA: Educational & Reference CD-ROMs

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Apr 8 23:17:41 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Home Interactive

Date: 08 Apr 1999
From: giovany <giovany at homeinteractive.com>
Subject: Home Interactive

Home Interactive involved in development and localizing
of high quality educational & reference Multimedia CD-ROM
software in Arabic language.

We carry the Jumpstart series in Arabic version.

These CDs are curriculum based and help on learning the Arabic Language
as well as teaches different subjects. Some of the CDs are bi-lingual.

Home Interactive have the following award winning quality Arabic titles:

Toddler Arabic, $45
Preschool Arabic $45
Kindergarten Arabic $45
First Grade Arabic $60
My First Arabic Encyclopedia $55
Tasha & the Magic Geese Arabic/English $35
Imo & the King Arabic/English $35
Mega Math Blaster Arabic/English $50
Virtual Arabic Blocks Arabic/English $35

For additional information please visit our site at:
http://www.homeinteractive.com
http://www.arabiclibrary.com

I would like to know if your company will be interested in exploring
potential business opportunity between our two companies.

Please keep me inform. Thank You.

Best Regards
Giovany
Sales Manager.