ARABIC-L: GEN: Cairo Immersion Programs Response

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Apr 9 18:17:58 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Cairo Immersion Programs Response

Date: 09 Apr 1999
From: Andrew Freeman <andyf at umich.edu>
Subject: Cairo Immersion Programs Response

Hi,

  I highly recommend ILI in Cairo. There is not a lot of funding available
but it is cheap.  You can do a 2 month stint for under $2000 including
airfare (I think).

  They are the only people in more than 1000 classroom hours of
studying Arabic who taught me at my level.  In my humble but strongly held
opinion nobody does it quite as right as ILI does it.

The guy they paid to do their WEB site did a good job.  Andy
by'uul itfarrag  9alayy
--------->>> http://www.ili.com.eg/
Andrew Freeman
Ph.D. student, Arabic Linguistics