Arabic-L:GEN:MS Arabic Products

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Aug 24 23:28:14 UTC 1999

1) Subject: MS Arabic Products
1) Subject: MS Office 2000 query

Date: 24 Aug 1999
From: Paul Nelson <paulnel at microsoft.com>
Subject: MS Arabic Products

The good news for new products beginning with IE5, Office 2000 and Windows
2000 is that they are world-wide executables and you no longer require a
special Arabic version. Thus you can use the normal US support chanels.

I can empathize, and sympathize, with your support frustrations. Microsoft
ME in Dubai is your best alternative at this time.

Paul Nelson