Arabic-L:LIT:James Madison and UofUtah Jobs

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Dec 14 18:07:00 UTC 1999

1) Subject: James Madison and UofUtah Jobs

Date: 14 Dec 1999
From: moderator
Subject: James Madison and UofUtah Jobs

The James Madison and UofUtah job announcements posted on Arabic-info came
with a copyright statement warning against reposting.  Although I find this
to be somewhat ridiculous (why would someone want to copyright a job
announcement?), I won't repost but simply say that the James Madison job is
for Arabic Literature, tenure track, deadline is Dec 15, contact Chair of
the World Literature Search Committee, James Madison University, English
Department, MSC 1801, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
and the UofUtah job is for Arabic language and literature, non-tenure
track, by Dec 15th, contact Director, Middle East Center, University of
Utah, 260 South Central Campus Dr., Room 153, Salt Lake City, Utah
84112-9157