ARABIC-L: GEN: Arabic Transliteration Fonts Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Feb 18 01:05:22 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Transliteration Fonts
2) Subject: Semitic Transliterator
3) Subject: Universal Word

Date: 17 Feb 1999
From: Staci Sharp <sls37 at email.byu.edu>
Subject: Transliteration Fonts

Linguist's Software, Inc. sells Arabic transliteration fonts for about $50
per font.  I think they have about four different fonts which match common
fonts like times, etc.

Here is the information you need to contact them:

Linguistic's software, Inc.
P.O. Box 580
Edmonds, WA 98020-0580
Phone: (425) 775-1130