ARABIC-L: GEN: The AUC Controversy

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Feb 24 21:37:55 UTC 1999

[Moderator's Note: I will do one more posting on this subject in a week or
two,
all at once, and then cut it off.  I will try to include only messages with
a calm
demeanor and with something new to add.  I believe this will steer a middle
course between driving subscribers from the list with "out of control"
discussion, and allowing everyone to have their say.  Thanks for your
participation. Dil]

1) Subject: Response to Mr. Al-Tonsi (Magda Al-Nowaihi)
2) Subject: Response: AUC & Academic Freedom (Muhammad Siddiq)