ARABIC-L: LING: A & E sentences for banners

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Jan 8 20:47:17 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Arabic and English sentences for banners

Date: 08 Jan 1999
From: Saifullah Kamalie <saif at centrin.net.id>
Subject: Arabic and English sentences for banners

Dear colleages,

I work in a boarding school with about 2000 students. Some of them asked me
to write for them some sentences in Arabic and English they to write them
on banners. The sentences are for promoting the importance of mastering
both langauges, such as "Open the door of your future by English and
Arabic". But, as I am not native speaker for those languages, I couldn't
say that sentence was acceptable. I hope anybody in this forum can give me
the simple and attractive sentences in English and Arabic. thank you in
advance for the assistance.

Saifullah Kamalie