ARABIC-L: GEN: Literature donations

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jan 12 20:58:50 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Literature donations

Date: 12 Jan 1999
From: AATA <aata at byu.edu>
Subject: Literature donations

(The American Association of Teachers of Arabic received the following
letter. We are posting it so that you may respond if you have helpful
resources.  Thank you, Rachel Unity.)

To whom it may concern:

I am the Senior chaplain of a major correctional institution in Northeast
Florida.  As such I am charged  with the responsibility of providing for
the religious needs of those incarcerated here.

Providing for their religious need is challenging since I have no funds to
purchase literature.  We are therefore dependent on organizations such as
yours for literature donations.  Should you be able to assist us with the
material please know that it will be received with thankfulness and
promptly acknowledged.

Sincerely,
Wayne Priest, Senior Chaplain
POB 333