Arabic-L:GEN:Windows Problems Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jul 13 21:17:50 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Windows Problems Response
2) Subject: Windows Problems Response
3) Subject: Windows Problems Response

Date: 13 Jul 1999
From: Waheed Samy <w_samy at aucegypt.edu>
Subject: Windows Problems Response

You are right , but methinks that this is a Win95
problem.  It used to be with Win95 that the A version was FAT 16 and
the B version FAT 32.  However when the Arabic version was released,
it was the A version only; the FAT 16 version.  This did indeed lead to
problems with software that was only compatible with FAT 32.
However, with Win98, this FAT 16 problem no longer exists because
Win98 is FAT 32.

Waheed