Arabic-L:LING:Morpholigical Analyzer Response

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jul 13 23:55:59 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Morpholigical Analyzer Response

Date: 13 Jul 1999
From: Jackie Murgida <jackie at apptek.com>
Subject: Morpholigical Analyzer Response

Ken Beesley [I think spelling is correct] at Xerox in Grenoble, France, at
one time had a website with an Arabic morphological analyzer for people to
test. I don't have his email or website addresses handy, but a search on
Xerox and his name should lead you in the right direction.

You also might want to contact
Dr. Paul Roochnik <paul at apptek.com>
He's the moderator of the ITISALAT list and can tell you how to subscribe to
and post on the list, which is for Arabic language and technology issues.
It's possible if you ask your question there Ken B. would see it and
respond. Certainly it's a good place to find out about other Arabic
morphological analyzers, too.

Good luck,
Jackie Murgida