ARABIC-L: GEN: 1999 EURAMES Conf.

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Jun 16 22:38:42 UTC 1999

1) Subject: 1999 EURAMES Conference -- Ghent, Belgium

Date: 16 Jun 1999
From: Christopher.Parker at ping.be (Chris Parker)
Subject: 1999 EURAMES Conference -- Ghent, Belgium

      Third Conference of The European Association of Middle Eastern Studies
                            September 27-29, 1999
            Center for Third World Studies-Middle East Studies Center
                       The University of Ghent, Belgium

                http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~sdconinc/CTWS/MESC

                     REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 15, 1999

This note is a quick reminder to all those who have not yet registered, but
who are still considering attending or participating in this year's
conference of the European Association of Middle Eastern Studies, that we
are still considering proposals for presentation.

The diversity and quality of the work we have already recieved is
impressive.  A list of participants with presentation titles and abstracts
can be found on our website at the following url:

                http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~sdconinc/CTWS/MESC

This list will be updated weekly until the July 15 registration deadline.

The website also contains up-to-date conference information, an on-line
registration form, information about the hosting institution, and a virtual
tour of the City of Ghent, Belgium.

We hope to see you here!