ARABIC-L: PEDA: Home Interactive

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon May 3 18:12:00 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Home Interactive

Date: 03 May 1999
From: giovany <giovany at homeinteractive.com>
Subject: Home Interactive

Attn: Manager
                         From: Giovany

Home Interactive is involved in development, localizing and
distribution of high quality educational multimedia CD-ROM software
in Arabic language. The company is based in California - Pasadena
and we are dedicated to bringing the best in interactive educational
programs in the world to Arabic families.

Currently we have total of 9 software, which includes the Arabic
version of the award winning Knowledge Adventure Jumpstart series.

Jumpstart Toddler Arabic, $45
Jumpstart Preschool Arabic $45
Jumpstart Kindergarten Arabic $45
Jumpstart First Grade Arabic $60
My First Arabic Encyclopedia $55
Tasha & the Magic Geese Arabic/English $35
Imo & the King Arabic/English $35
Mega Math Blaster Arabic/English $50
Virtual Arabic Blocks Arabic/English $35

Soon we will be having 5 additional software:

Pre-K Arabic
2nd Grade Arabic
3rd Grade Arabic
Big Job Arabic/English
Invention Studio Arabic/English

Our standard worldwide distribution prices is as follows:
Qty:   100-300   30%
Qty:   300-500   35%
Qty:   500 +      40%

For additional product and company information please visit our site
at: http://www.homeinteractive.com

We would like to inform you that we have recently opened an e-commerce
site on the internet dedicated for Arabic books and software:
http://www.arabiclibrary.com

Looking forward for a successful cooperation between our companies and
hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Giovany
Sales Manager.