ARABIC-L: GEN: Tutor Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon May 10 17:57:30 UTC 1999

1) Subject: HOW 2 PRACTICE ENGLISH? PLS HELP!

Date: 10 May 1999
From: LADJADJ NACER <LADJADJ at trav.kiev.ua>
Subject: HOW 2 PRACTICE ENGLISH? PLS HELP!

Dear friends hello,

I am very pleased to write to you.

I am in Kiev the capital of Ukraine, a very beautiful country, be sure!

I would like to ask you a favor:my speken english is very bad, & I need it
very much because I am a journalist.

I would like to know: is there any possibility for me to practice spoken
english during three months in an anglophone country(uk, usa, canada,ireland)
via private contacts?

in other words: as I am not able at all to pay any studies or courses,
I would like to find a person who may be interested in me as a tutor
for free of my languages (arabic, french & russian), & I'll have my free
time to practice english with other people.

or maybe I'll be useful for a professional journalist or a translator
or a businessman if they are interested in my languages or to work with
countries of former soviet union(I have a good experiense as a law consultant
for foreigner businessmen working here in Ukraine)

I am 32 yo, maried, muslim, I dont drink nor smoke, a serious person,
a very good teacher of arabic, french & russian, a very good translator
from/into arabic, russian & french, a good journalist in economic journalism.

I am not racist, I can be friendly with any nation & any religion if they
can respect my views, I like good humour, good music, I write poems for
children & adults (my own poems in classical arabic), I know well & I like
french & russian cultures:history, phylo,litterature, songs!,..

I implore you to try to advise me, to give me any ideas, to put my mail
(this mail) in any convenant mailing lists or newsgroups,

my poor english make me a poor person! it's the reason of my low wage!
it's the reason why I am not able to cooperate with international journalism,
& it's the reason why I am not able to create my own business...

also I would like to have contacts & penpals among journalists, translators,
lawyers, poets, writers, students & any good people everywhere! welcome!

this is the matter for today. every day has it's matter!

pls do do something for me! other people surely will somewhen somewhere
do something good for you when you'll need help! surely!

in waiting for your reply, please be sure in my respect, consideration
& sincerness.

& many thanks to the moderator for this very good & useful mailing list,
long life moderators!

Have a nice day! & a nice night too!

Amicably,

Nacer Ladjadj.