Arabic-L:GEN:Denver Area translators needed

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Nov 16 18:14:23 UTC 1999

Arabic-L: Tue 16 Nov 1999

1) Subject: Denver Area translators needed

Date: 16 Nov 1999
From:  liaison at ecentral.com
Subject: Denver Area translators needed

I am writing you on behalf of Liaison Multilingual, a =
translation/interpretation agency in Denver, Colorado. =20

We would like to know if you have any knowledge of translators or =
interpreters in the Denver area.  We are searching for translators and =
interpreters specializing in all languages, particularly Middle Eastern =
languages.

Thank you for your time.  We hope that you could be of some assistance.=20

Best Regards,
Rachel Garrett, Project Coordinator

Suzanne Robinson, Principal
Eva Losova and Rachel Garrett, Project Coordinators

LIAISON MULTILINGUAL
Tel:  303 762 0997      800  990 1970
Fax: 303 762 0999
E-mail: liaison at ecentral.com