Arabic-L:Transliteration Fonts Responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Sep 3 22:18:56 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Transliteration Fonts Response
2) Subject: Transliteration Fonts Response
3) Subject: Transliteration Fonts Response

Date: 03 Sep 1999
From: uns2 <w_samy at aucegypt.edu>
Subject: Transliteration Fonts Response

Try the following site.
http://www.sil.org/computing/sil_computing.html

Waheed Samy

Date: 03 Sep 1999
From: GnhBos at aol.com

Maraheb Mahmoud,

I am not sure how familiar you are with Universal Word 7.0, or how
its languages/font would work for you: UW, ML1 Arabic Languages:

Arabic, Azeri-Arabic, English, Farsi, Malay-Jawi, Pashto, Urdu,
Transliteration, Int'l Phonetic $169.00

There is an older version Free Demo on our site:

http://aramedia.com/uniword.htm

Please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Best Regards,

George N. Hallak        Microsoft Sakhr QuarkXT Arabic Software