Arabic-L:LING:Case responses

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Sep 23 20:25:42 UTC 1999

1) Subject: Case response

Date: 23 Sep 1999
From: ruediger.arnzen at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Subject: Case response

Dear Mr. Peled:

As for cases in Middle Arabic you may wish to check the "Index of
Middle Arabic usage in manuscript readings" which forms part of the
GREEK AND ARABIC LEXICON (eds. G. Endress and D. Gutas),
fasc. 1-5, Brill: Leiden / Boston 1992- (cf. Appendix: Part E). Some
references I remember by heart are fasc. 4: p. 333.11f, p. 350.22,
fasc. 5: p. 595.24f, p. 604.3f, but I am quite sure that fasc. 1-3
comprise some more cases.

With best wishes
Ruediger Arnzen
Ruhr University Bochum