Arabic-L:LING:Bookstrores in Munich Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Apr 11 19:17:27 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Bookstrores in Munich Query

Date: 11 Apr 2000
From: Tim Buckwalter <tbuckwalter at tegic.com>
Subject: Bookstrores in Munich Queryv

I have a question for al-ikhwaan al-almaan on this list:

I'm looking for some good bookstores in Munich where I might buy modern
Arabic dictionaries (especially Schregle's unfinished magnum opus). All I
can find on the web are a few addresses
 (http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~wwn/bookstores.html ) (the link to Obelisk is
broken)
but I don't know if they would carry contemporary Arabic dictionaries.
Do you know of any bookstores to recommend? If they don't have in stock the
dictionaries that I want I assume I can still make my purchase and haver the
books shipped to me here in the US.
I'll be in Munich April 17-18 (staying at the Marriott).

Thanks!

Tim Buckwalter
Senior Language Engineer
Tegic Communications