Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Instruction in Dallas Area Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Apr 20 22:44:03 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Arabic Instruction in Dallas Area Query

Date: 20 Apr 2000
From: Wael Doukmak <wd at arabic.com>
Subject: Arabic Instruction in Dallas Area Query

Hello,

I got the following inquiry through my website
<http://www.arabic.com>www.arabic.com .  Can you help?  Please reply to me
on or off the list and I will pass the info to the lady who contacted me.

She did not wish to be contacted by the list when I offered to simply
forward her message to the list.

E-mail I got from the lady follows:
Hello!  I spoke with you over the phone about wanting to begin learning
Arabic this summer.  I will be living in Irving Texas, right outside of
Dallas.  I would greatly appreciate any program (or professor!) you might
be able to find in the Dallas/Ft worth area.
Thank you so much for your help.
Name withheld

Shukran Jazilan,

Wael Doukmak