Arabic-L:LING:ALS 2001 Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 26 17:13:33 UTC 2000

1) Subject: ALS 2001 Query
2) Subject: ALS 2001 Plea

Date: 26 Apr 2000
From: Andrew Freeman <andyf at umich.edu>
Subject: ALS 2001 Query

Hi,
  Does anybody know when the next "Annual Symposium on Arabic Linguistics"
will be held??

cheers,
andy

Date: 26 Apr 2000
From: Dilworth Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject: ALS 2001 Plea

The Arabic Linguistics Society  is currently looking for a venue to hold
its next annual symposium.  It will be held sometime near the first weekend
of March, 2001. Last years call for papers was very late, which caused
untold problems, so we would like this year to nail down a venue by the
early part of the summer.  If your institution would consider hosting this
symposium, please send me an e-mail, and I will send you further details.
Dil