Arabic-L:LING:Wants Compuer Lexicon

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Aug 31 15:58:16 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Wants Compuer Lexicon

Date: 31 Aug 2000
From: GnhBos at aol.com
Subject: Wants Compuer Lexicon

Fellow List Members,

I received the following request from a client who is interested
in locating the following two items. He is also willing to pay
for them, not just find out, I was told:

Dear George,

It was good to talk to you today.

I am interested in purchasing a good-quality Arabic lexicon in
computer readable form.  If the lexicon is part of an Arabic-English
dictionary, that would be fine also.  But, I would be interested in
the lexicon (i.e., list of words) whether it is part of a dictionary
or not.  The larger the lexicon, the better.

I am also interested in purchasing an Arabic morphological analyzer.

Any information regarding the above two items would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
John Makhoul

Please forward your responses to my direct address, or indirectly
via this Mailing List. Please, do not send to both, I am an avid reader
of this List. Thank you...

Best Regards,

George N. Hallak
AramediA Group