Arabic-L:GEN:Quark etc. Training Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Dec 6 00:02:40 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Quark etc. Training Query

Date: 05 Dec 2000
From: GnhBos at aol.com
Subject: Quark etc. Training Query

Fellow List Members,

In hopes of improving and developing tools for the Arabic language
and technology, I appreciate any help in finding resources for
Training materials in any form, as per the request, below.

> Dear George
>
>  I need a small favor from you.
>
>  Are there any professional training centers around you that provide
training
>  on QuarkXPress, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Pre-Press issues?
>
>  If there are any, can you buy us their courses, or books that they
>  distribute or any documentation on their courses?
>
>  Also, can you suggest some nice training material, manuals, CDs, Books,
>  Videos on the above products?

Your suggestions and remarks have always been a great help.
Thanks for your input and all the information that you provide.

Happy Holidays,

George N. Hallak
AramediA Group
761 Adams Street