Arabic-L:GEN:Mac Arabic Browser Recommendation

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Dec 21 17:44:56 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Mac Arabic Browser Recommendation
2) Subject: Moderator's experience with icab

Date: 21 Dec 2000
From: "Rahawi, Mohammed" <RahawiM at state.gov>
Subject: Mac Arabic Browser Recommendation

Adding to Dr. Mordechai Kedar's comment with regards to the Mac OS
multilingual capability, I would suggest using iCab browser for browsing
Arabic HTML. It's one of the best browsers. It supports both PowerPC Mac and
the old Macs. I use it on My G4 at home and the Quadra 800 at work.
It can be downloaded from icab.de

Mohammed Rahawi