Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic on Windows-ME query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Dec 27 22:59:17 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Arabic on Windows-ME query

Date: 27 Dec 2000
From: Eduardo Samara <samara at 2hn.com>
Subject: Arabic on Windows-ME query

[This person is not a subscriber, so please respond directly to
him.--Moderator]

Marhaba

I hope that you can help me, I have Windows_Me and I want to write txt in
Arabic,my Windows_Me  have a lot of languages but not Arabic language so
please tell me how I can include the Arabic language in my Windows_Me or how
I can resolve that.

I am writing you because I am in Central America and I don't have contact
with Arabic people as we are so little here.

Thank you in advance and waiting your reply soon

Happy Holidays

Eduard Samara