Arabic-L:LING:Quran Studies Query

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Feb 23 19:50:00 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Quran Studies Query

Date: 23 Feb 2000
From: mohamed shawky <saghdah at hotmail.com>
Subject: Quran Studies Query

Dear sir/madam
Hello,I'm Mohamed shawky mohamed;a demonstrator in English Dept.,Sadat
Academy,Egypt I'm very pleased to write to you.I'm doing a study on the Holy
Quran,and to be more specific, on the styles used in the holy
Quran,espesially the  imperative  and subjunctive moods of the verbs from a
stylistic point of view used in the QURAN to reveal its moral teachings.I
searched in many sites on the net about some related reseaches and topics
but Icouldn't find anything.So,I was wondering if you gratefully send me any
useful data  or papers related to my subject , also any addresses or names
of any specilised staff would be greatly appreaciated.I'm looking forward to
hearing from you soon.Thank you.

Name   : mohamed shawky mohamed ahmed
Address:level 4,Governmetal Building B,Sadat Academy,Assiut,Egypt
Post code:7211