Arabic-L:GEN:Software Job

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Mon Jan 3 22:26:36 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Software Job

Date: 03 Jan 2000
From: j.schneider at epixtech.com
Subject: Software Job

We are in need of a software developer that understands the Win32 API
programming requirements for the Arabic language.  We are interested in a
short term consultation to help us get past our current challenge.  If you
have the needed skills or know of someone with the needed skills, please
e-mail me directly at j.schneider at epixtech.com.

We are located in Provo, Utah and would prefer to work with someone local
but could consult via email or telephone.  Our specific need is to be able
to correctly position the cursor within Arabic text from a window control
that we have created.  We don't need help using the standard Window
controls as these all handle Arabic correctly.  If you understand how to
create a window control and correctly position the cursor in Arabic text
within that control, please contact us.

Thanks,
Wayne Schneider
801-223-5646